by Carol Burnside....
Here's the way it works if I've tagged you:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Okay, let's see... Six unimportant things about me:
1. My family was so poor when I was growing up that we lived in a 22 foot camp trailer during two separate years of my life. Once when I was in seventh grade and once in eleventh. Try getting ready for the prom in a bathroom smaller than your dress.
2. I ran cross country in High school. Back then 3.25 miles was nothing. Now, I complain whenever I have to drive that far.
3. I love to read. I loved it so much when I was younger, I read faster than the library would let me check out books. It was hard to choose just two. I would find several I liked and then I would hide the extra ones so I’d know right where to go when I came back the next week.
4. I used to hate any kind of peppers. All that changed when I became pregnant. Now I LOVE peppers. Doesn’t matter the color (I especially like the orange ones) or heat, I love them all.
5. I very seldom wear dresses. The extra weight I’ve gained over the past two years plays a big part in this decision, but mostly it’s because I don’t like the way my calves look. I know. Silly.
6. I’m addicted to Coca Cola. I’ve tried many, many times to quit drinking the frosty cold beverage with no luck. I even quit for five years in a row once. I started again when we were at Disney World and there was a limited selection of things to drink at one of the food booths. One drink and that was all it took. Now, I’m struggling to get myself back off of it. Darn addictions!!!
These are just a few unimportant things about me. Now I’m tagging . . . Devon, Walt, Rachel, Cinthia, Susan, and Michelle. (Check out their blogs via the sidebar - and have fun guys!!!)