Info on a workshop


No Rants today. I’ve been busy working on last minute details for the writing conference I’ll be attending next weekend. I’ve been extremely busy just with the things I’ve had to do. I can’t even begin to imagine what our two co-chair women have been going through. I totally take my hat off to them both. They have done a superb job of keeping everyone and everything on track… Way to go ladies.

For a peek at the workshop I’ll be teaching with two of my friends, check out Tammy Schubert’s website and for a blurb on our Collaging, Clustering, Storyboarding. Oh My! Workshop taught by Tammy Schubert, Tamara DeStefano and ME, Tami Brothers. I think it will be a ton of fun and I can’t wait to work with these two ladies.

If you are in the Atlanta area, come on out on Saturday, October 4th for our Book Fair and Autographing from 4:00 to 5:30. Check out the GRW Website for a list of signing authors. We’d love to see you there.

No comments: