I LOVE being tagged, even though I don't get tagged very often. Hmmmm. I wonder what that says about me... grin....
Anyway, the wonderful Anna Adams posted her tagged comments today and I decided I'd hurry up and get mine up before my surgery tomorrow... So, I'm suppose to come up with 7 wild and crazy things about me. Let's see if I can think of that many...
1. I moved around a LOT when I was a kid. I think my family moved 4 times alone during my pre-school year. I loved it. Which is probably why I love to move now as an adult. Crazy enough? No? Hmmm. Let me think.
2. My first job was making noodles with my aunt. $1 an hour was pretty good money for an 11 year old. Better?
3. I HATE scary movies. HATE them. But, if I happen to sit down when someone else is watching one, I can't pull myself away. I HAVE to know how it ends. Silly, huh?
4. I used to have really bad nose-bleeds when I was younger. The sickest thing I ever did was to fill a glass with the, um, blood, (cough, cough, sorry about that - I can sense the stomachs turning as I type) and scare the crap out of my mother. She was not pleased and after the paddling I received, I NEVER did that again.
5. I took my father-in-law skydiving when I turned 30. You don't think I was having a mid-life crisis thingy, do you? That was still the scariest thing I've done to date.
6. I secretly would LOVE to buy my son a snake as a pet. Although I do not like snakes, I think it would be pretty cool to brag to your friends about something like that.
7. Okay, I'm really racking my brain here. The only think I can think of is that really wacky 'item' I bought for a friend's bridal shower. (Nicki knows what I'm talking about...) That was probably the reddest I ever turned. Especially when she started unwrapping cookie sheets and silverware. I guess I should have looked at the guest list before I tried to get funky...
That's me. Let's see who I can tag. Devon Gray, Carol Burnside, Nicki Salcedo (maybe you can do your Facebook page????), Michelle Newcome, Rachel Charlton, Walt Mussell, and Cynthia Hammer. Good luck!!!