Lists, Lists and More Lists

My top 5 Favorite Colors
  1. Green (my living room, office, kitchen, dining room and laundry room are all Swamp Water Green)
  2. Orange (my bedroom and craft room are various shades of orange and I LOVE the way they turned out)
  3. Red (I’m really finding my love for red, especially since I started writing. One wall in my bedroom is a funky shade of red that I added in hopes of inspiring passion…)
  4. Blue (I know this is EVERYONE’S favorite color, but I have always liked the color blue; especially when it’s a pair of comfy blue jeans.)
  5. Brown (I love this color for eyes. I like the idea that eyes are the windows to a person’s soul and brown just seems like such a warm and inviting color.)

4 comments:

Debbie Kaufman said...

Green has always been my favorite. Lately though, I've taken to a fondness for deep reds.

Tami Brothers said...

I have too, Debbie. I don't know if it has to do with my immersing myself in the romance world, or if my tastes are just changing that much. I have a funky burnt orange in my bedroom with one wall that is a mix between a deep red and the burnt orange. Sounds terrible when I describe it, but it looks really cool on the walls!!!

Tami

Carol Burnside said...

Green has been my favorite color for a long time, but now purple is running a close second, if not tying for first.

Next would be yellows. My bedroom is done in a color called Ripe Wheat. An adjoining room two shades darker, almost a carmel brown. When I'm done with this new house, I'll have quite a bit of brown in it, but 3 rooms in various shades of green & aqua-green, 5 in yellows. One is aqua with a green top border, another expresso and turquoise. Mind you, that's not all paint. Some is bedding and furnishings.

Basically, I just love color and decorating. :)

Tami Brothers said...

I'm with you there, Carol!!! You should see my McDonalds (craft room) colored room. I LOVE it, but everyone else who sees it asks if they can supersize their order...grin...