Top 5 places I’d like to see
- I’m a huge Disney fan, so anything Disney is at the top of all my lists (even though I have been there a few times, I am always game to go back.)
- Paris - - I would love to see the Louver. I’ve heard that you can’t see the whole thing in several visits and I like that I could probably go every day for a week and see something new. I’d also love to see the Eiffel Tower and sit at a sidewalk café drinking a cup of coffee.
- Bora Bora - - I heard Vin Diesel talk about Bora Bora in a movie he played in and loved the shot at the end of the movie with him and his ‘woman’ swimming in clear blue water. Of course I would have to be able to afford that really cool open air room they had…
- Australia - - I imagine that Wyoming is a lot like Australia, but I still want to visit this land of rugged beauty.
- Scotland - - Okay, I know this place has been romanticized a lot, which is exactly why I want to go. I would love to see the crumbling castles and feel the spirits haunting the walls.