Beginning of a new challenge!!!

Check out this challenge from the Royal Reviewers.

Here are the rules...

~~~~~~

For this challenge you will need to read seven books in six months. To complete the challenge the title or author's name will need to begin with the letters R-O-M-A-N-C-E and must be classified as a romance novel (this includes as romance sub genre including contemporary, historical or paranormal).

~~~~~~

Doesn't this sound like fun??? Actually, I'm thinking it is going to be pretty tough meeting those letter requirements. We shall see. I'll post a link on my sidebar so you can check out my progress. Want to play along???

R

O

M ~~My Sexy Greek Summer by Marie Donovan

A

N

C

E

Here we go!!!

1 comment:

Linsey Lanier said...

This is cool, Tami. And I love that picture. So romantic.

Linsey