Funny E-mail

Marriage Counseling

Husband and wife came for counseling after 20 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 20 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the male therapist got up, walked around the desk, and after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?'

The husband thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays,... I fish.

10 comments:

Christine said...

Hahaha!! that is soooo funny. Love it!

Maxine Davis said...

I love it too! At least she has a willing husband!?

Tami Brothers said...

Hi Christine and Maxine! This is a good one, isn't it? I love these.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a terrific holiday weekend.

Tami

mrsshukra said...

Keep them coming, love it!

Tami Brothers said...

Hi Mrs Shukra! Thanks so much for stopping by. I do love these funny e-mails. I started doing this when my bulletin board was soooo full I couldn't read all the neat poems and pictures.

I hope you have a terrific holiday weekend.

Tami

Joanna said...

Good & funny joke... he's not willing to kiss her, but he'll bring her in for the counslor to do the job.

Judy said...

This is too cute. I had never heard this joke!! Thanks


Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

SiNn said...

too cute ty for sharing!

June M. said...

Love it....at least the husband was willing to try something new.

Tami Brothers said...

Thanks Everyone! If you liked this one, definitely stop back by every Thursday for more funny e-mails that I receive.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!!!

Tami