I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by the fabulous Susan C. May/ Susan Carlisle. Susan is the author of Nick’ New Heart (a story about her son’s heart transplant at the age of two) and just signed a two book deal with Harlequin Medical Romance. You go, girl!!!
Thank you so much for thinking of me, Susan… ;-)
- Thank the person who bestowed the honor on you. (done)
- Share seven random facts about yourself. (Yikes. Scary. But I’ll give it a try.)
- I’ve been skydiving in the middle of a snowstorm.
- As a kid, I took the top score in my hunters’ safety course, beating out a handful of boys (whose fathers were not very happy because of this).
- People in my day job are actually shocked when they hear that I write romance novels.
- Although hubby and I have had a cat or cats (only 2) at some point throughout our married life, I am most definitely NOT a cat person. They just don’t like me…
- Hubby and I have built or remodeled more than fourteen different houses in the twenty years we’ve been married. This has become a hobby of sorts with us.
- I take TONS of pictures and am an avid scrapbooker. I actually need a computer with a LOT of memory to accommodate all of them…;-)
- I have watched every episode and every season of Big Brother. No idea why I like this, but it has become a mandatory family night in our house.
- Pass the award onto five other bloggers. Fun! Fun!
- The first one HAS to go to the Writers LI.P.P. Fun and flirty, these two ladies are definitely Goddesses. I can’t wait to see what they have in store with this new blog.
- SuperWriterMom aka Sally Kilpatrick is the quirkiest, snarkiest, wittiest writer I’ve ever read. Just look at one of her more recent posts on Waxing… Gotta love her!
- Alicia McCalla is the nicest, happiest person I know. I have never seen her without a smile. Her blog is extremely versatile. She’s not afraid to tackle the heavy topics.
- Elle Jasper is WICKED COOL! Her new vampire series is what I call a “grown up version of Twilight.” This author is also one my favorite romance authors (Cindy Miles) with ghosts as the heroine or hero.
- Oh man! I can’t forget about Hildie McQueen at McQueen’s Knights! She has the best pictures (hot, hot, hot), the best interviews and posts the best blurbs from her stories.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!