Great day seeing LOTS of great friends - I LOVE GRW meetings

The past two weeks have been a ton of fun.  On the 20th I attended a Georgia Romance Writers workshop and heard the fabulous Haywood Smith give a workshop on How to Take Your Book from Flat to Fabulous.  Lots and Lots of great information.  Several of my GRW friends have also blogged about this date.  You can read Pam Asberry’s experience here and Bryonna Nobles blog post about meeting Haywood here.   

I was really excited to chat with some terrific friends.  Tamara LeBlanc is a hoot to chat with.  I always love to read her posts and comments and her book, Blessing in Disguise, is awesome!!!  Check out a review that fellow PF&HT blog author, Sally Kilpatrick, and I wrote for the release here. 




I also got to visit with Linsey Lanier, author of the Clever Detective stories.  She is a friend and fellow Petit Fours and Hot Tamales blog sister.  She was really excited about a new release she has coming out called, Someone Else’s Daughter.  I haven’t read it yet, but I am definitely going to add it to my wish list. 



 
One of the authors signing that day was Leslie Tentler.  I LOVED her book, Midnight Caller. I haven’t read a thriller book in such a long time and this one really sucked me in.  She has a new release, Midnight Fear, that I had her autograph for me.  I can’t wait to dive into that one.

On top of such a great workshop weekend, I traveled out of town for three days this week on business. Come back next week to hear about some of my adventures in San Antonio and find out the epiphany I had for my WIP, Re-Do.  I am sooooo excited about this new turn of events I have planned.

tata

Tami

No comments: