Where in the world am I? And your Thursday Funny E-mail (all in one)


Morning Peeps!  I'm blogging over at the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales blog about my experience with organizing my important papers and my new love of the FitBit fitness tracker.  I'd love to see you over there. :) 

And now… The Thursday Funny E-mail…

A new phenomenon called E-MOONING

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown.

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'

Here goes:


(_!_) a regular ass


(__!__) a fat ass


(!) a tight ass


(_*_) an ass hole


{_!_} a swishy ass


(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass


(_X_) leave my ass alone


(_zzz_) a tired ass


(_E=mc2_) a smart ass


(_$_) Money coming out of his ass


(_?_) Dumb Ass

And with that… you have just been e-mooned!

No comments: