Funny E-mail

I LOVE Jackson Pearce. She's a hoot and spot on with this video.

I have heard about half these comments. More recently the one about someone having an idea, that I should write it, split the profits 70/30, with them getting 70% because I so would never have come up with a good idea of my own.

Sorry. Didn't mean to get overly snarky here.  Just had someone tell me they weren't all that thrilled with MY book, so maybe I should use one of THEIR ideas.  She was sure it would be bigger than JK Rowling or Stephanie Meyer's books. Maybe it would. But I had to suggest that SHE write it. I have way too many projects of my own in the works, regardless of how good they might actually be.

Gotta love people and their ideas. :)


4 comments:

Pam Asberry said...

OMG Tami, that's a scream. I didn't know Jackson Pearce before; thank you so much for introducing me! :-)

Tammy H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami Brothers said...

Thanks Pam! You have to watch some of her music videos. I have her book on my wish list and plan to grab it the end of this month. I've heard nothing but GREAT things about it. Can't wait to read her.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tami

Bryonna Nobles said...

I watched them and am rolling now. That was just too funny. I have to agree, Jackson hit on Things Non-Writers Say perfectly. Thank you for sharing.