Gotta love those winners!!!


Winners! Winners! Winners!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop!!!

This was an amazing hop. I can’t tell you how valuable the comments have been. I will definitely be using the list of favorite traits I collected in the comments for some of my future heroes. You guys rock!

Thanks again to Bella Media Management, Caris Roane and H.D. Thomson for hosting this wonderful hop. 

Okay, okay. I know why you are really here. :)

Gotta announce those winners. 

We had two prizes offered for this hop.  Two prizes meant two different winners!

1) The first prize is an e-copy of Delicious Torment (A Miranda's Rights Mystery) - Book II by Linsey Lanier. 
>>> winner is #35 Donna/BLHmistress<<<

2) Second prize is an e-copy of my new release, In Her Wildest Dreams. 

>>>winner is #39 Carin W<<<

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!  All winners have been notified and have 10 days to reply or another set of winners will be drawn.

Thanks a ton for stopping by on your Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop.

Tami

Original blog post:

2 comments:

Carin said...

Thank you so much!

Tami Brothers said...

You are welcome Carin!