A review!!!



One of the coolest things about having something published is being able to read what people think about your books.  Although I did have a not-so-nice one last month, I was thrilled when I found this review today at the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales Blog.  Oh! I’m giddy at the praise.
   
An excerpt from Maxine Davis’s review for In Her Wildest Dreams:

“Tami Brothers holds your attention from page one. Ms. Brothers writes a fast-paced novella that will keep you reading and “dreaming.” This book had me smiling and wondering what Kevin and Liza would dream up next.  I know you will agree!”

Due to time constraints one of the things I had to step back from was my participation in the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales blog.  Although I’m no longer a part of their daily lives, I am still friends with everyone. But I have to admit, I was tickled pink when I saw this. :)

A HUGE thank you to them for thinking of me.  I am honored to be amongst the stellar books they pick to review on their site.    

Thank you ladies!!!

Tami

1 comment:

Hildie McQueen said...

It's great when those reviews come in and we know someone out there 'got it'. Congrats Tami!