And the winners are…


October 2012 at Universal Studios

October was a fun month.  

 I participated in three different hops and added a LOT of new friends to my newsletter and my various social network accounts.  I am also now following a ton of great new blogs.  Oh! And I won some awesome swag from jumping around on the hops. What could be better than that?

YOU winning something, of course. :)

So, without delay, let me announce the winners from the three hops.

For the Alpha Male Blog Hop     

1) First prize is an e-download of my novella, In Her Wildest Dreams

>>> winner is Entry #123 Kaylyn <<<
 
2) Second prize is a $10 Amazon Gift Card. 

>>> winner is Entry #57 Mel <<<

Original blog post:
http://tamibrothers.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-alpha-male-blog-hop.html

~~~

For the Spooktacular Giveaway Blog Hop:

1) First prize is an e-download of my novella, In Her Wildest Dreams

>>> winner is Entry #56 Carin <<<

2) Second prize is a $10 Amazon Gift Card. 

>>> winner is Entry #265 Alexandra <<<

Original blog post:
http://tamibrothers.blogspot.com/2012/10/spooktacular-giveaway-blog-hop.html

~~~

For the Howloween Blog Hop:

1) First prize is an e-download of my novella, In Her Wildest Dreams. 

>>> winner is #53 Veronika<<<

2) Second prize is a $10 Amazon Gift Card

>>> winner is #102 Lisa <<<

Original blog post:
http://tamibrothers.blogspot.com/2012/10/howloween-blog-hop.html

~~~

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!  All winners have been notified. Have a fabulous week.

Hugs!

Tami

2 comments:

Carin said...

WOOT! Happy Dance! :D

Mel Bourn said...

Thank you!!! Congrats to all of the winners!
Mel