Well, not so much in Georgia. But for most other places, people are pulling out the coats, gloves and hats and looking for the hot cocoa to warm them from the chill. I sure do miss the snow this time of year.
As a way to get myself in the winter mode, I thought it would be fun to participate in the Mid-Winters Eve Giveaway Hop (open internationally). Not only will this get me thinking about trekking through the snow to find that perfect tree, but it will give YOU the opportunity to win some pretty cool prizes. It’s easy to enter and with more than 180 blogs participating, you have plenty of opportunities to win some cool prizes. So, without delay…
The HOP is hosted by:
When does it start?
The hop started Friday, December 21st at 12:01 am and ends midnight Thursday, December 27th.
What do you win?
I have two prizes being offered for this hop. Two prizes means two different winners!
1) A $10 Amazon Gift Card.
2) The second prize is an e-download of my novella, In Her Wildest Dreams.
Blurb: How does a divorced, single mother rationalize a short fling with one of Atlanta’s Hottest Bachelors? By telling herself no one would ever know, and since he's moving, she would never see him again. What could go wrong?
How do you enter?
Simply fill in the Rafflecopter information below. There are 7 chances to win, 1 mandatory entry and 6 optional chances.
1) Sign up for my newsletter (*note* I do NOT SPAM my readers, nor do I sell the entry information. This is simply a quarterly newsletter and the occasional GOOD NEWS notification system.)
2) Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Friend me on Twitter
4) LIKE my Amazon Author Page
5) LIKE the Amazon page for my latest book, In Her Wildest Dreams
6) LIKE the Amazon page for Drool Worthy
7) LIKE the Amazon page for Seasons and Seashells
And if you’re ready to download the book, jump on over to Smashwords.
Thanks a ton for stopping by on your Mid-Winters Eve Giveaway Hop stop. Now HOP on over to the others and good luck!!!