I can’t believe the end of 2012 is already here. It feels like only yesterday that I was writing out my goals for the year. As I count down the days til the ball drops at midnight on New Year’s eve, I can’t help but reflect on some of the books I’ve read throughout the year that have touched me in some way.
I signed up for the Best of 2012 Giveaway Hop (open internationally) in order to showcase some of my favorites for the year. But I’m sure you can imagine just how tough it is to choose just one.
So I’m going to cheat a bit and pick two. Bet you didn’t see that coming now did you… LOL! Which ones did I choose? Well, keep reading to see. :)
The HOP is hosted by:
When does it start?
The hop started Thursday, December 27th at 12:01 am and ends midnight Monday, December 31st.
What do you win?
I have two prizes being offered for this hop. Two prizes means two different winners!
1) A $10 Amazon Gift Card. (so you can choose your own favorite for the year)
2) Choice between these eBooks…
For a writer ~ Break into Fiction by Mary Buckham and Dianna Love
For a reader ~ Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas Magic
I broke this into two different sections in order to accommodate both the writers and readers of my blog. I will leave it up to the winner which one they decide to choose. Both books have had a profound impact on my life this year. Break into Fiction for the help it has given me with my writing and Christmas Magic because there are those days when I need a quick pick-me-up to get me through the day. This book provided that quick burst of inspiration for me.
How do you enter?
Simply fill in the Rafflecopter information below. There are 6 chances to win, 1 mandatory entry and 5 optional chances.
1) Sign up for my newsletter (*note* I do NOT SPAM my readers, nor do I sell the entry information. This is simply a quarterly newsletter and the occasional GOOD NEWS notification system.)
2) Like my Tami Brothers Author Facebook page
3) Friend me on Twitter
4) LIKE my Amazon Author Page
5) LIKE the Amazon page for my latest book, In Her Wildest Dreams
6) LIKE the Amazon page for Drool Worthy
7) LIKE the Amazon page for Seasons and Seashells
And if you’re ready to download the book, jump on over to Smashwords.
Thanks a ton for stopping by on your Best of 2012 Giveaway Hop stop. Now HOP on over to the others and good luck!!!